Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Coasters and Mug Rugs from Quilting Panel

I bought this panel last summer in Baker City Oregon.  I finally am doing something with it.  I actually bought 2 since they were half price.  I am starting a project in sewing class, cutting up the squares from the panel and making into coasters.  I do not always use these creations for that, sometimes I put them under a small potted plant or displace a figurine from the hutch.  As you can see from the lack of a picture I have not finished anything yet.  Well sewing class is tomorrow, maybe I will get it done.
Another panel I bought, idea was to make wrappings 
for Christmas, I did make the gift tag at the top.  I also am thinking
of making some Fabric Christmas Postcards


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great idea, Judy..love to see how these turn out..I'm not much of a sewer myself...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive