Monday, August 29, 2011

Embroidery Transfer Patterns Aunt Martha and Vogart on blog Ad for eBay


 MY EBAY LISTING  Opened Envelopes but transfers not cut or used.
AUNT MARTHA'S HOT IRON TRANSFERS
#3002 Gay Tulip Motifs
Torn envelope but pattern sheet complete!
Probably from late 1950s
#3236 Clarissa Kitten Cute kittens for each day of the week. MONDAY - SUNDAY
Also very vintage, and so cute.
I have thrown in a Vogart Repeat Transfer for embroidery or ball point Painting.  
The designs are actually for Candlewicking but can be used for regular embroidery.
Shipping and Handling is $2.00 USA $2.50 Canada, $3.00 International.  I combine postage.  Satisfaction Guaranteed



1 comment:

nancy huggins said...

Very nice..I wish sometimes I had more patience for embroidering..I am not a patient person but I love the work when it is finished :)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive