Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rving for Several Days with good books to read

Went to the library and these are the books I am taking with me for several days of relaxtion.
1.  U.S. Mails by Arthur E. Summerfield. (research for my postcards and old letters)
2.  Bid, Buy and Sell online by the Kovels'.  Looks like a pretty basic book for beginners but I see a few tips I could use.
3.  The Sinister Pig by Tony Hillerman.  I like rereading these books as we travel frequently to Arizona and New Mexico.
U.S. mail;: The story of the United States postal service,

1 comment:

nancy huggins said...

I used to love watching the Kovels when they had a show on T V..Doesn't it make you wish you knew all their tricks of the trade 30 years ago...I didn't know they had a book out. Where did you get the book..sounds interesting :)
Have fun RVing Judy

Search This Blog

Blog Archive