Friday, June 19, 2009

Yosemite Valley Postcard Friendship Friday

I can't help but list Yosemite National Park Postcards since I can see this very view in an hour from my house. It was mailed in 1911 from Camp Lost Arrow, something which I will have to google since I am not familiar with that camp. This postard reads that Yosemite Valley is on the Line of the S.P.R.R. Now the tracks are gone and there is nice rainway path left following the Merced River.
Message reads......such a delightful spot. Am going to visit this point tomorrow. Be sure and don't jolly too much. Thats a quaint expression so all you PFF friends DON'T JOLLY TOO MUCH. Check out Maries blog for more of PFF http://www.cpaphilblog.com/

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Beautiful postcard! I've always wanted to go to Yosemite.

Postcardy said...

Have a nice weekend. Eat, drink, and be jolly!

Marie Reed said...

Oh no!!! I'm jollying right now! I'm reading your blog and sipping a glass of red wine:)

Anonymous said...

this postcard is outstanding :)
xx

Debby said...

Great postcard. Have a great weekend.
debby

Search This Blog

Blog Archive