Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December

Where I live it is above the Fog and Below the snow. Or so the Newspaper has for a slogan. And today I was glad to live above the fog. While visibility was 1/4 of a mile even in the late morning down below me, I enjoyed the sunshine. Once in awhile the fog will creep up and we do get snow once in awhile. Now it is time to get my Christmas boxes out of storage. I know the first thing I must find is my advent calendar. We already put up outside lights. We went with rope lights, as I always hated putting up those messy string of lights. And for the windows we put up lighted decorations which lie close to the glass. I will have lots of wreaths up but no tree. The cat would knock it over. Speaking of the cat he crawled out of his harness and is hiding under the deck. I must go get him before the coyotes or road kill gets him.

3 comments:

Ashlawnfarms Rag Quilt Creations said...

Happy December to you too Judy girl!

a portland granny said...

I love looking at your wonderful cards. I was looking through my Mom's collection and there are some I will post one of these days. One is from 1906. They are interesting.

Hope you are enjoying these brisk days of late fall. Your outside lights sound beautiful.

We decorated last night. Its a job! But the house always looks so festive, doesn't it when it is done?

Thanks for sharing your marvelous cards.

nancy huggins said...

Love looking at all your cards Judy..After the Holidays I will try and get a few posted that are from my GM...she saved everything and I grabbed as much as I could before others threw it in the trash...some people just aren't sentimental like us I guess.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive